Establishment section mainly deals with the following duties.
1. Maintaining Teaching and Non-Teaching muster.
2. Maintaining personal files, service books, Leave records, vacation/detention records of teaching staff, non teaching & clerical staff.
3. Staff requirement/selection/appointment, University Teacher’s approval etc.
4. Correspondence with University, Government, DTE, AICTE etc. regarding establishment.
5. Issue of Increment [Teaching & Non-Teaching staff]
6. Earned Leave, Medical Leave, Visiting Lecturer, Outdoor duty, Office Orders [faculty & students], experience certificate, circulars & Notice etc of teaching staff.
7. Maintaining of confidential report of teaching/non teaching staff increments & its correspondence.
|Sr. No||Name of staff||Designation||Contact No||Email ID|
|1||Shri. D.M. Kale||Head Clerk||9975667253|
|2||Mrs. M.S. Tekale||Senior Clerk||8975514820|
|3||Shri. M.R. Wadekar||Junior Clerk||7350049609|
Faculty recruitment procedure is as per the AICTE norms, which is given below :
Faculty for Undergraduate programs is as per the staff: Student Ratio i.e. 1:15 and cadre ratio is 1:2:6 (1 Professor 2 Associate Professor 6 Assistant Professors)
Faculty for Postgraduate programs is as per the staff: Student Ratio i.e. 1:12 and cadre ratio is 1:2:0 (1 Professor 2 Associate Professor)
Qualification, eligibility criteria, pay and pay scale are as per the AICTE and state government norm.
|Engineering & Technology||Assistant Professor|
|Associate Professor||Qualification as above that is for the post of Assistant Professor, as applicable and Ph.D. or equivalent, in appropriate discipline.
Post Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable.
|Minimum of 5 years experience in teaching and/ or research and/ or industry of which at least 2 years shall be post Ph.D. is desirable.|
|Professor||Qualifications as above that are for the post of Associate Professor, as applicable.
Ph.D. publications and guiding Ph.D. students is highly desirable.
|Minimum of 10 years teaching and/or research and/or industrial experience of which at least 5 years should be at the level of Associate Professor.|