1. Computer & System Maintenance
Following work is being carried out by Computer and System Maintenance department
- Website & ERP Software support and maintenance, preparation of requirements, uploading of data on college website
- Microsoft campus agreement renewal every year
- Online University examination work of Phase I, Phase II and backlog during each semester,
- Preparation of computer labs by formatting each computer, installation of desired software & IP address assigning.
- Design, configure, and test computer hardware, networking software and operating system software. Recommend changes to improve systems and network configurations, and determine hardware or software requirements related to such changes.
- Keeping the records of all computers in the college (i.e.756 nos), all printers in the college (i.e.76 nos).
- Plan, coordinate, and implement computer security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Lease line and BSNL line for Internet Maintenance & support
- Wi-Fi support in college & hostels & weekly rounds including to configure access points, token generation, token distribution, log reports inspection and to analyze & troubleshoot Wi-Fi network.
LCD, UPS and CCTV management and technical support provided for repairing & maintenance of total 16 LCDs in the college.
- To provide support, purchase, maintenance of all computer labs regarding UPS system and Batteries and ask it to electrical maintenance department.
- Maintenance & support of CCTV cameras and keep the backup of video recorded.
- Maintain and administer computer networks and related computing environments, including computer hardware, systems software, applications software, and all configurations.
- Telephone & Intercom system support with Plan, coordinates, and implements telephone security measures in order to protect data, software, and hardware.
- Cabling, instrument maintenance, intercom system configuration etc.
- Printer repairing & maintenance viz. analyze printer, purchasing of new printers, repairing of existing dot matrix, laser jet, desk jet printers. (Total 76 printers in the college)
2. Electrical Maintenance
Following work is being carried out by Electrical Maintenance department in engineering college campus including college building, two boy’s hostels, girls’ hostel, staff quarter, canteen and mess.
- To provide uninterrupted electrical power supply
- Installation, testing, commissioning operation and maintenance of electrical lines, cable, panels, capacitor units, equipments etc.
- MSE-DCL electricity bill and energy meter inspection and reading report work
- Internal electrification work of new building.
- Internal electrification of distribution and utilization work.
- Operation & maintenance of 11/0.44 KV distribution transformer.
- Operation & maintenance of 250 KVA Diesel Generator set.
- Energy saving & energy audit management work.
- 24/7 hours duties of electrical staff.
- Electrical safety & electrical inspection work in the campus.
||Name of Staff
||Shri. S. S. Gorde
||Shri. M. B. Pawar
3. Civil Maintenance
Following work is being carried out by Civil Maintenance department.
- Water supply to whole campus including college building, hostels A, B, Kaveri, Admin block & staff quarters.
- Maintain the garden & landscape of the campus.
- Repairing & Maintain plumbing facility.
- Housekeeping & cleanliness in the campus.
- Repair & maintenance structural issues in buildings & roads.
- Cost estimate of material or labors to determine projects economical feasibility.
- Maintenance of Central Seminar Hall & Gymkhana
||Name of Staff
||Shri. M. B. Yadav