Established in 1994, the college is affiliated to Savitribai Phule Pune University & approved by All India Council for Technical Education, New Delhi. The institute has also been approved by Pharmacy Council of India, New Delhi. The institute offers following courses. B. Pharmacy- 60 seats M. Pharmacy- Pharmaceutical Chemistry 18 seats Quality Assurance Technique 18 seats
Established in 1986, is one of the pioneer college of the Savitribai Phule Pune University. Mission of the institute is to impart management training to young people to enable them to discharge responsibilities in the corporate sector. The institute offers following courses: MBA 150 Seats MCA 60 Seats
The extreme shortage of medical facilities promoted Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation to establish Medical College at Vilad Ghat, Ahmednagar in 2004. Under the able guidance and mature insight of the founder Padmabhushan Balasaheb Vikhe Patil, the institute has acquired remarkable achievements both in terms of academic & health services at grass root level. The College offers undergraduate course in Medicine (MBBS) with an intake of 150 students per year. The institute is recognized by Medical Council of India, New Delhi in December, 2008 and is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik. The Medical complex is situated in an area of 33 acres in the beautiful scenario of Vilad Ghat, Ahmednagar. The college also offers Post Graduate Medical Course in the following disciplines from 2011. The institute is also recognized for Ph.D. Centre in 3 disciplines.
DR. VIKHE PATIL MEMORIAL HOSPITAL:
• Multi-speciality hospital established in March 2000 with 520 bedded capacity, provides 24 x 7 medical services as under –
• The Hospital has outpatient department for all specialties – Medicine, Surgery, Obstetrics and Gynaecology, Paediatrics, Orthopaedics, E.N.T., Ophthalmology, Skin, Dentistry, T.B. & Chest, Psychiatry, Radio-diagnosis, Cardiology, Nephrology & Neurosurgery.
• Well equipped physiotherapy department.
• Central Clinical Laboratory where Biochemical, Pathological, Histopathological and Microbiological investigations are carried out. Central Clinical Laboratory stands 24th rank in “Quality Control Programme” in the external “Quality Assessment Scheme” conducted by Christian Medical College Vellore.
• Radio Diagnosis Department has ultra sound facilities, colour Doppler as well as the routine X – Rays & special investigations like CT Scan, MRI, Mammography etc. are also available.
• Well equipped Medical & Surgical I.C.U. helps in providing critical care for the seriously ill patients with the help of Ventilator, Central Cardiac Monitors, Pulse Oximeters, Central Oxygen and Suction system.
• The hospital also has N.I.C.U.- Intensive care unit for new born which helps in decreasing infant mortality. P.I.C.U. is also available.
• Newly established Cardiac Cath-lab unit for Angiography & Angioplasty.
• F.D.A. approved Blood Bank & modern Blood Component Laboratory is functional.
• Hospital runs its own Medical Stores. With a view to impart medical services to the rural people, Multi Diagnotic Camps are regularly conducted in neighboring villages.
• Urban Health Center & Rural Health Training Centre are functional.
• Mobile Medical Unit provides day to day services at the door steps to the needy & down trodden community.
The College of Physiotherapy is started in 2007-08 with an intake of 30 students per year. The college is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik & is recognized by Maharashtra State Council for Occupational Therapy & Physiotherapy, Mumbai. The college is also registered with Indian Association of Physiotherapist, New Delhi.
B.Sc. Nursing – With an intake of 50 students per year, the course is started in the year 2008-09. The main aim behind this was to create sufficient, flux of trained and qualified nursing staff to overcome the ever growing shortage all over the globe. The course has been granted permission by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi & Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai. It is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health Sciences, Nashik.
P.B.B.Sc.Nursing – With an intake of 30 students per year, the course is started in the year 2009-10.The course has been granted permission by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi & Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai. It is affiliated to Maharashtra University of Health
R.G.N.M. – With an intake of 80 students per year, the course is started in the year 2005-06.The course has been granted permission by Indian Nursing Council, New Delhi & Maharashtra Nursing Council, Mumbai.
Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil Foundation’s English Medium School. A School that focuses on opportunity and achievement, a place where students are encouraged and supported to excel.
The faculty, staff, and administration at the School are passionate about education and pledge to the belief that students are individuals deserving respect and opportunities to learn. We, therefore, strive to provide each and every student with a challenging and engaging curriculum. In addition, students are provided with a wide range of co-curricular activities to choose from. Through academics, student activities, and sports we strive to provide all students with a complete and comprehensive education that offers varied opportunities to develop abilities, express talents, exercise responsibility, and engage in a lifelong learning process.
With a holistic approach to personal learning, the classroom programmes are rich and engaging, and the range of cultural, sporting and performance opportunities provide a huge number of opportunities that allow every student to participate and excel.
We recognize that a school must share the responsibility for the intellectual, social and psychological growth of students along with their respective homes; and the society at large. It is with this collaborative effort that we at the English Medium School seek to graduate confident, enthusiastic, respectful and participating citizens who will enjoy learning throughout their lives.
INDUSTRIAL TRAINING CENTRE (I.T.I), Ahmednagar & Ranjangaon
DR. VIKHE PATIL COLLEGE OF AGRICULTURE
PADMABHUSHAN DR. BALASAHEB VIKHE PATIL JUNIOR COLLEGE