It is aimed to provide the finest environment for teaching, learning, research, innovation and character building so as to mould youth of today into world-class technocrats of tomorrow who would Endeavour to increase the quality of life for mankind.
Dr. Vithalrao Vikhe Patil College of Engineering is committed to impact excellent technical education to the students to create techno excellent citizens, who will keep abreast with the changing technology and will be retaining rich cultural identity to the full satisfaction of our stake holder and society at large with further commitments to serve the nation.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEOs):
- To impart excellent technical education to young budding engineers to create technocrats and researchers to serve the nation.
- To create ethic based professional to give service to society and nation.
- To provide outcome based education through effective teaching learning process.
- To make an institute of excellence through good governance and value based technical education.
- To encourage students to participate in co-curricular and extra-curricular activities.
- To encourage students and faculty for research based projects and IPR registrations.
- To encourage students and faculty for higher education, research and publications.
- To focus on English communication, skill training, general knowledge and placing the students in reputed organizations.
Program Outcome (PO):
- Function and communicate effectively to solve technical problems.
- Advance professionally to roles of greater electrical engineering responsibilities and/or by transitioning into leadership positions in business, government, and/or education.
- Participate in life-long learning through the successful completion of advanced degree(s), professional development, and/or engineering certification(s)/licensure.
- Demonstrate a commitment to community by applying technical skills and knowledge to support various service activities.