Empowering rural youth through very high standards quality education, research and innovations, who in turn shall contribute to the advancement of society and humankind.
Imparting quality education to the students and enhancing their skills to make them globally competitive mechanical engineers.Maintaining vital, state-of-the-art research facilities to provide its students and faculty with opportunities to create, interpret, apply and disseminate knowledge.To develop linkages with world class R&D organizations and educational institutions in India and abroad for excellence in teaching, research and consultancy practices.
Programme Educational Objectives (PEO’s):
Our programme educational objectives for the UG and PG programme in mechanical engineering are:
Program Outcomes (PO’s):
1. Students will be able to apply basic knowledge in Mathematics, Science and Mechanical Engineering to identify, formulate, analyze and solve mechanical engineering problems.
2. Students will be able to adopt modern engineering software tools and equipment to analyse mechanical engineering problems.
3. Students will be able to develop research capabilities.
4. Students will be able to understand effect of engineering solution on health, society and environment.
5. Students will be able to prepare themselves to lead lives of personal integrity and civic responsibility